Daniel Radcliffe: Robert Pattinson Is a Better Sex Symbol
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe says ladies are better off lusting after Twilight's Robert Pattinson.
"Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy. He's got the height," Radcliffe, 19, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at the NYC premiere of Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. "If girls like short and nerdy, then I'm a sex symbol!"
He said he hasn't spoken much to Pattinson, whose Twilight films are just as popular with teens as the Potter ones.
"I've said probably three words to him in the last three years and that was before Twilight all kicked off," Radcliffe told Us. "But I wish him well. Hopefully, I'll see him at some point. He's bound to turn up at one of these [premieres] at some point."
Though he is mum on his dating life -- "As a romantic leading man, I try to keep my personal life as far removed from the film as possible," he said -- he said he can still get gushy.
"I suppose I am fairly romantic in my own life!" he told Us. "You know, I like to think I am. Maybe ex-girlfriends might disagree with me!
When it comes to being romantic, "It's always really long and involved. It involves a trail of notes!"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite