Daniel Radcliffe and Girlfriend Rosie Coker Split
- Photo: W Johnson/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: AKUSA/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Bravo/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CYVR/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Equus/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.6 of 16
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Jaap Buitendijk/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall15 of 16
The magic has worn off.
Daniel Radcliffe and Rosie Coker, both 23, have ended their relationship, the U.K.'s Daily Mail confirms. The actor and the production assistant met on the 2007 set of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and began dating four years later.
"She's trying to move on," Coker's father tells The Daily Mail. "She won't want to talk about it."
Pre-split, the British couple had been living together in Radcliffe's $4.3 million apartment in New York's West Village neighborhood. The actor recently finished shooting "Kill Your Darlings" with actress Erin Darke, 28, and is now filming "Horns," based on the bestselling novel by Joe Hill.
During a 2011 interview with Parade Magazine, Radcliffe admitted he's "not an easy person to love," but said Coker "loves me for my oddness, my awkwardness, all of those things that I hate about myself."
Radcliffe previously dated Irish actress Laura O'Toole, his co-star in Broadway's Equus, and Olive Uniacke, the stepdaughter of a Harry Potter producer.
Tell Us: Are you surprised by Daniel Radcliffe and Rosie Coker's split?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Daniel Radcliffe and Girlfriend Rosie Coker Split!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »