Daniel Radcliffe's Girlfriend Wants Him to Clean Up His Act!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Dave Caulkin/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN15 of 16
Daniel Radcliffe's lady wants him to clean his act up -- literally!
The "Harry Potter" star told the Daily Mail that girlfriend Rosie Coker has given him "a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house."
What exactly does this mean Radcliffe, 22, needs to do? "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment," he explained. "And it means that I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."
While the actor "didn't promise her anything," he joked, "I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made."
When asked whether he'd hired a housekeeper to help him clean in his NYC apartment, he told the Daily Mail his "mum [is] here and she came 'round and tidied everything up for me."
His excuse? He had two performances on Saturday of the Broadway hit "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," plus a Sunday matinee.
The star and Coker, a production assistant, met on the "Harry Potter" set over a year ago. "She's busy, I'm busy, but we're making it work and it's good," he told the Daily Mail. "She's helped me grow up, and I love her very much."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Young Hollywood Spending Machines
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »