Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Adam Berry/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP15 of 16
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple have quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together: daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »