Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Adam Berry/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP15 of 16
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple have quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together: daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »