Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman back together?
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ASC/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Boris Issaei, MRM/NPG8 of 16
- Photo: Cheryl Gerber/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ken McKay/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: Adam Berry/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP15 of 16
Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are reportedly reconciling after a six-month separation following more than 30 years of marriage.
A source tells People magazine that the couple have quietly been working on their relationship in recent months and have ended the separation. "They love each other -- always have and always will," the source, identified as "a friend of the couple," is quoted as saying.
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star, 68, and the former "Cheers" actress, 64, married in January of 1982 and have three children together: daughters Lucy, 29 and Grace, 27, and son Jacob, 24.
The couple worked together on the classic sitcom "Taxi" (1978-1983) and appeared onscreen in the 1996 comedy film "Matilda." In 1992, the pair founded Jersey Films, a production company behind many movie hits including "Pulp Fiction," "Garden State," "Erin Brockovich" and "Freedom Writers."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »