David Arquette: 'Cox and I are definitely not together now'
- Photo: Brian To/BT1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actor David Arquette has dismissed speculation he and his wife Courteney Cox have reconciled following his recent rehab stint, insisting the couple is "definitely not together."
The pair split last summer but appeared to be close recently when they were spotted together at a series of family and public events - and they spoke fondly of each other while promoting their film "Scream 4."
However, Arquette insists there are no plans for the couple to play happy families again in the near future.
During an appearance on pal George Lopez's late night show in America on Monday, the actor said, "We're best friends and we're family but people change. We're still working on ourselves and our relationship... but we're definitely not together now.
"If we were to get back together, we'd make a statement - so don't believe any stupid tabloids."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite