Demi Moore Isn't Dating Skin Care Mogul
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 23
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 23
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital14 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: JM5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 23
Demi Moore has a lovely complexion, but no, she is not dating skin care mogul Scott-Vincent Borba.
Despite reports claiming Moore, 49, has moved on from Ashton Kutcher, sources tell Us Weekly that rumors are completely untrue.
Radaronline.com reported that Moore and Borba "started dating last week" after having "known each other for a long time."
The site also claimed Borba was "head over heels for Demi" and there was "definitely potential for a lasting relationship between them."
But sources confirm to Us that Borba is just another one of Moore's platonic pals. On Saturday, Moore grabbed dinner in L.A. with Hollywood florist Erric Butterbaugh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »