Demi Moore Isn't Dating Skin Care Mogul
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 23
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 23
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital14 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: JM5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 23
Demi Moore has a lovely complexion, but no, she is not dating skin care mogul Scott-Vincent Borba.
Despite reports claiming Moore, 49, has moved on from Ashton Kutcher, sources tell Us Weekly that rumors are completely untrue.
Radaronline.com reported that Moore and Borba "started dating last week" after having "known each other for a long time."
The site also claimed Borba was "head over heels for Demi" and there was "definitely potential for a lasting relationship between them."
But sources confirm to Us that Borba is just another one of Moore's platonic pals. On Saturday, Moore grabbed dinner in L.A. with Hollywood florist Erric Butterbaugh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »