Demi Moore Isn't Dating Skin Care Mogul
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 23
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 23
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital14 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: JM5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 23
Demi Moore has a lovely complexion, but no, she is not dating skin care mogul Scott-Vincent Borba.
Despite reports claiming Moore, 49, has moved on from Ashton Kutcher, sources tell Us Weekly that rumors are completely untrue.
Radaronline.com reported that Moore and Borba "started dating last week" after having "known each other for a long time."
The site also claimed Borba was "head over heels for Demi" and there was "definitely potential for a lasting relationship between them."
But sources confirm to Us that Borba is just another one of Moore's platonic pals. On Saturday, Moore grabbed dinner in L.A. with Hollywood florist Erric Butterbaugh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite