Demi Moore Isn't Dating Skin Care Mogul
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 23
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 23
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 23
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP11 of 23
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.12 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 23
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital14 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN16 of 23
- Photo: CS5/WENN17 of 23
- Photo: JM5/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com21 of 23
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 23
Demi Moore has a lovely complexion, but no, she is not dating skin care mogul Scott-Vincent Borba.
Despite reports claiming Moore, 49, has moved on from Ashton Kutcher, sources tell Us Weekly that rumors are completely untrue.
Radaronline.com reported that Moore and Borba "started dating last week" after having "known each other for a long time."
The site also claimed Borba was "head over heels for Demi" and there was "definitely potential for a lasting relationship between them."
But sources confirm to Us that Borba is just another one of Moore's platonic pals. On Saturday, Moore grabbed dinner in L.A. with Hollywood florist Erric Butterbaugh.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSex Scenes
From Crowd Ignite