Demi Moore Looks Frail One Day Before Her 49th Birthday
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital2 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 21
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital6 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 21
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 21
- Photo: AO1/WENN11 of 21
- Photo: CS5/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: JM5/WENN13 of 21
- Photo: AO1/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com16 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com17 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com18 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP19 of 21
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com20 of 21
From the recent appearance of Demi Moore, life looks pretty rocky.
On Thursday, the actress, who turned 49 the next day, was photographed leaving a nail salon in Los Angeles looking thin and stressed out while revealing her protruding chest bones. Amid all the controversy and philandering rumors surrounding the state of her marriage to Ashton Kutcher, the mother of three has maintained her public appearances, but with a seemingly shrinking figure.
Speculations began in late September when Sara Leal, a San Diego party girl, claimed she hooked up with Kutcher, 33, the night before his sixth wedding anniversary with Moore. A pal close to the "Margin Call" actress told Us Weekly, "She's very upset and hasn't been eating. It's taking a toll."
In October, Moore looked frail and tired at the New York premiere for "Margin Call." Last week she supported her friend and Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz at a Lanvin fashion show and dinner in Los Angeles, where onlookers at the event said she "looked skinny but happy."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »