Demi Moore Returns to Twitter As "Mrs. Kutcher"
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 28
- Photo: AO1/WENN2 of 28
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 28
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 28
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 28
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com8 of 28
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 28
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 28
- Photo: Brian Harkin/GettyImages.com12 of 28
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 28
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 28
- Photo: VPC/WENN15 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 28
- Photo: WENN17 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 28
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com19 of 28
- Photo: RWO/WENN20 of 28
- Photo: Splash News21 of 28
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News22 of 28
- Photo: CS5/WENN23 of 28
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP24 of 28
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News25 of 28
- Photo: Michael Buckner for Audi/Getty Images North America26 of 28
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP27 of 28
The tweet goes on!
Demi Moore announced on Nov. 17 that she was ending her 6-year marriage to Ashton Kutcher, but the 49-year-old mom of three is still tweeting under her "MrsKutcher" Twitter handle.
On Thanksgiving, Moore took to the microblogging site -- for the first time since the day she announced her split -- to share a thoughtful tweet. "Why do we only have one day for giving thanks?" she asked. "Is that why so many people feel unappreciated? Make this 1 of 365 days of Thanksgiving!"
In an Us Weekly poll conducted earlier this month, 60 percent of voters suggested that Moore change her Twitter handle to "JustDemi," while 30 percent liked "MsMoore," 7 percent liked "SoOverAshton" and 3 percent recommended "GhostGirl."
Kutcher, 33, broke his Twitter silence on Thanksgiving as well. "I'm thankful for family, friends, you and time to reach my potential," the Two and a Half Men star wrote. "What are you thankful for?"
Although Moore was ready to return to the Internet post-split, she wasn't ready to step back into the spotlight just yet. On Saturday, she was noticeably absent at daughter Tallulah Willis' society debut in Paris. The 17-year-old was introduced at Le ball des Debutantes, and her father Bruce Willis, 56, and sisters Rumer, 23, and Scout, 20, were in attendance.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Val Chmerkovskiy, Ian Somerhalder and more shirtless stars on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and co-stars dish on the horrors of waxing and spray tanning for their roles in "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Tim McGraw chats with Wonderwall.com about raising teenagers, his anniversary with Faith Hill, the wildest thing he's ever signed and more!Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Jada Pinkett Smith and Stephen "tWitch" Boss dish on what their spouses really think of their steamy "Magic Mike XXL" roles.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTsecret return?
From Crowd Ignite