Demi Moore's Daughter Tallulah Willis Celebrates 18th Birthday at Dad Bruce's Home
- Photo: The Stig/Splash News1 of 20
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 20
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE5 of 20
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.8 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 20
- Photo: Apega/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Greg Thilmont/MSN12 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 20
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.16 of 20
- Photo: CS5/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP19 of 20
Given all that her family has gone through in the last few weeks, it was time Tallulah Willis had a chance to unwind.
Celebrating her 18th birthday at the Beverly Hills, Calif., home of her dad Bruce Willis, Tallulah donned a tiara, white tank top and cutoff jean shorts to host a low-key bash for friends Friday.
Though mom Demi Moore -- who was hospitalized Jan. 23 after suffering a seizure -- was nowhere in sight, Tallulah's older sister, Rumer, 23, stopped by for the party. The girls' 20-year-old sister, Scout, is away studying at Rhode Island's Brown University.
Tallulah has been staying with her dad Bruce -- currently expecting his first child with new wife Emma Hemming -- since her mom's medical emergency.
"Things have been strained between Demi and [daughter] Scout and Tallulah for a long time," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly. "For a while, Ashton [Kutcher] was acting as the primary parent because Demi was so out of control."
As Moore recovers, Tallulah's father has begun to back away from his ex-wife. "Bruce and Emma made a conscious effort to distance themselves from Demi," a family source explains. "She's not a good influence, and Bruce and Emma want to keep things healthy."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »