Denise Richards Dresses 16-Week-Old Eloise in $265 Gucci Jeans
- Photo: Denise_Richards/Twitter/Promotional1 of 22
- Photo: AB1/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: @denise_richards/Twitter4 of 22
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: DC2/MPT/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: WP#AMU/ZOJ/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin15 of 22
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: @denise_richards/Twitter17 of 22
- Photo: WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage19 of 22
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage20 of 22
- Photo: FS2/WENN21 of 22
She's not old enough to walk or talk just yet, but Denise Richards' daughter Eloise Joni has already reached one milestone: owning her first pair of designer jeans.
On Thursday, the 40-year-old actress tweeted a photo of her 16-week-old daughter wearing a pair of cuffed Gucci Baby jeans. The elastic waist stretch denim retails for $265.
Richards has spared no expense spoiling her daughter, whom she adopted earlier this summer. (The Wild Things star also has two daughters -- Sam, 7, and Lola, 5 -- from her previous marriage to Charlie Sheen.)
The 30 Rock guest star has been spotted pushing Eloise Joni around in the Orbit Baby Stroller Travel System G2, which features 3D rotation, shock suspension, a removable diaper bag and a UV shade that doubles as a "paparazzi shield."
"She's brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces," Richards gushed to Us Weekly in July. "Eloise is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »