Denise Richards Steps Out With Newly Adopted Daughter Eloise
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: Winslow/Butterworth/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Derek Shook/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images North America11 of 17
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
Girls' day out!
Shortly after making news of her adoption public, Denise Richards took baby Eloise Joni out to run errands with the actress and her older daughters, Sam, 7, and Lola, 6.
As the new images taken Thursday show, Richards took special care to shield her little one from the cameras as the family was out and about in Calabasas, Calif.
Richards, 40, announced that she had adopted little Eloise Joni -- named after her mother -- on June 29.
"Denise and Eloise's big sisters couldn't be happier and feel incredibly blessed," the actress' rep told Us Weekly at the time.
So what prompted the actress go public with the news of her third daughter? "At some point, they wanted to leave the house!" a source close to the "Wild Things "star says, adding, "The whole family is thrilled. Denise is a fabulous mother and the girls are great big sisters."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite