Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of over 13 years.
Dennis filed for divorce on Thursday in Los Angeles from his wife Victoria, citing irreconcilable differences. The date of separation was listed as January 12, 2010. Dennis requests that both parties pay attorneys fees, but asks that spousal support be awarded to his wife. He also asks for property rights to be determined.
RELATED: See more pics of Dennis Hopper
The couple, who married on April 12, 1996, have a six-year-old daughter named Galen. Dennis is asking that the couple share joint custody.
News broke in October 2009 that Dennis is battling prostate cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite