Dennis Quaid sued over horse riding accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ROME/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Jay West/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DGA/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Glenn Gurniak/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
Dennis Quaid is facing legal action from a horse rider who claims to have been seriously injured in an accident on the actor's California estate.
Lester Wood, 70, alleges that the actor gave him permission to ride a trail on the Pacific Palisades property in Los Angeles, but he was thrown from his mount after the animal was spooked by a sprinkler system.
Wood spent nearly two months in hospital after suffering injuries including a concussion, broken ribs, a shattered pelvis and internal bleeding, and racked up nearly $500,000 in medical bills.
He has now filed suit against Quaid, who no longer owns the property, claiming the trail design was flawed, according to TMZ.com.
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
"Pretty Little Liars" star Shay Mitchell shares stunning photos from her Indonesian Island getaway on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Ryan Seacrest shows off his new puppy and his singing skills on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »