Dennis Quaid sued over horse riding accident
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ROME/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Jay West/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DGA/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Glenn Gurniak/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
Dennis Quaid is facing legal action from a horse rider who claims to have been seriously injured in an accident on the actor's California estate.
Lester Wood, 70, alleges that the actor gave him permission to ride a trail on the Pacific Palisades property in Los Angeles, but he was thrown from his mount after the animal was spooked by a sprinkler system.
Wood spent nearly two months in hospital after suffering injuries including a concussion, broken ribs, a shattered pelvis and internal bleeding, and racked up nearly $500,000 in medical bills.
He has now filed suit against Quaid, who no longer owns the property, claiming the trail design was flawed, according to TMZ.com.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »