Dennis Quaid's divorce dismissed
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: ROME/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: DGA/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 14
Dennis Quaid's divorce case has been dismissed by a judge after the actor reconciled with his wife earlier this year.
RELATED: Dads out & about with their kids
The star's marriage to third wife, Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, has been on and off for the last few years, but looked to be over for good when they filed for divorce in November.
However, the couple subsequently reconciled and was unable to withdraw the divorce petition, so they had to wait until their case went before a judge to end the legal action. The divorce has now been dismissed, according to TMZ.com.
The couple married in 2004 and has two children.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite