Dennis Quaid's divorce dismissed
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: ROME/GSI9 of 14
- Photo: DGA/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP13 of 14
Dennis Quaid's divorce case has been dismissed by a judge after the actor reconciled with his wife earlier this year.
RELATED: Dads out & about with their kids
The star's marriage to third wife, Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, has been on and off for the last few years, but looked to be over for good when they filed for divorce in November.
However, the couple subsequently reconciled and was unable to withdraw the divorce petition, so they had to wait until their case went before a judge to end the legal action. The divorce has now been dismissed, according to TMZ.com.
The couple married in 2004 and has two children.
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber debuts a new tattoo, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Madonna, Melanie Griffith and Heidi Montag post about their ski vacations on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »