Denzel Washington is not in detox program
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: © Jack G. / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: R-STEINBERG10 of 13
- Photo: PNP/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
Rumors that Denzel Washington had a wild month of July that required him to detox from alcohol are being addressed. The detox reportedly occurred in his Orange County residence for more than two weeks.
Today, his publicist tells ET, "He does this health cleanse every time he's about to go back to work and start his conditioning and nutritional program. Always cleans up after the family vacation in prep for work. Nothing new."
Denzel will be promoting "The Equalizer" on a worldwide tour. In this film, Denzel plays the role of Robert McCall, a former black ops commando who faked own his death to live a quiet Boston life. He will come out of retirement to rescue a young girl and face Russian gangsters.
The "Equalizer" is set to be released on September 26th.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »