Johnny Depp rocks out with ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons after film festival appearance
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 16
Johnny Depp thrilled revelers drinking at a club in Austin, Texas after launching into a surprise set with ZZ Top rocker Billy Gibbons.
The actor was in the city for the Austin Film Festival to pick up the event's Extraordinary Contribution to Film-Acting Award, as well as to open a screening of his new film "The Rum Diary."
But he couldn't resist indulging his love of rock and headed to the tiny Continental Club on Saturday night, Oct. 22, 2011 to perform with Gibbons for 90 minutes.
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTprison book
From Crowd Ignite