Dianna Agron Blonde Again After Becoming a Redhead
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: JXC/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
Maybe blondes really do have more fun after all. Just two months after debuting a fiery new hair color, Dianna Agron has ditched the red dye job in favor of the lighter, golden-hued locks she used to rock.
The "I Am Number Four" actress, best known as Quinn Fabray on "Glee," showed off her back-to-blonde 'do at a MySpace party on Wednesday, June 12, at the El Rey Theater in L.A. Bright raspberry lipstick and a flirty floral skirt by Marc Jacobs enhanced the summery shade, as did the crisp white blouse and white pumps she wore.
The 27-year-old star is no stranger to experimentation when it comes to the cut and color of her hair. Two years ago, in 2011, she chopped her long tresses into a shaggy bob. And a few months later, she dyed her blonde locks a bright pink color for her role on Glee.
Her most recent change came in April, when she stepped out with a new red 'do and sideswept bangs. (She kept the latter when she went back to blonde.)
Tell Us: Do you like Dianna Agron better with red or blonde hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMysterious Bey
From Crowd Ignite