Did Dakota Fanning Chop Off Her Hair?
- Photo: JJ/IR/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Casey Steele/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 13
- Photo: JC1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs via Daily Mail/Promotional12 of 13
Now that's a hair makeover!
Dakota Fanning was spotted with a brand-new, super-short pixie cut on the set of her latest movie, "Now Is Good," in London on Monday.
In the film the actress, 17, plays a girl who is dying of leukemia and compiles a list of things to do before she dies (including lose her virginity).
Although her cropped 'do is quite convincing, her rep tells People that she's actually wearing a wig.
Dakota isn't the only Fanning making style news right now. It was just announced that her younger sister Elle, 13, is the new face of Marc by Marc Jacobs and will appear in the label's fall 2011 ad campaign. She follows in the footsteps of Dakota, who has been modeling for the designer since she was 13 and is currently the face of his new Oh Lola fragrance.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »