Is Dina Lohan writing a tell-all about Lindsay?
- Photo: LL1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Rocke/Lopez/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Seth Browarnik /StarTraks/.9 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: John Chapple/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Dina Lohan is ready to expose her daughter Lindsay in a new tell-all memoir.
TMZ.com, which obtained the prologue to Dina's book, says the memoir was being shopped as recently as two weeks ago, but has yet to secure a publisher.
Detailing her conflicted feelings as Lindsay's mother and manager, Dina opens up in the book about her daughter's reckless behavior and legal woes.
"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an [sic] newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living -- and it tore me up inside," Dina writes, according to TMZ.
The 49-year-old TV personality -- who appeared with her children Lindsay, Ali, Cody and Michael Lohan, Jr. on the E! series "Living Lohan" -- also explains why she relocated Lindsay, now 25, to Los Angeles from New York at such an early age.
"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress?" TMZ quotes Dina as writing. "So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."
However, Dina Lohan denies trying to shop a negative tell-all book about her famous daughter.
Dina told Gossip Cop, "I would NEVER do a negative book about my child" -- which leaves the door open for a positive book about Lindsay.
On Wednesday, Lindsay's probation was revoked by L.A. Judge Stephanie Sautner, who dismissed attorney Shawn Chapman Holley's argument that the star delayed the completion of her community service requirements because she was out of town on jobs.
Lindsay -- who was handcuffed upon exiting the courtroom -- is now required to complete 16 hours of service at the county morgue before her next hearing, on Nov. 2. She showed up 40 minutes late for her first day of work at the morgue Thursday and will be given a second chance on Friday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite