Director's woes over Jonah Hill's diet
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: AP/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @JonahHill/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jonah Hill's drastic diet caused problems for the director of new comedy "The Sitter" after the funny-man began to lose weight during the shoot.
Hill was filming the movie last year (2010) when he decided to embark on a new healthy lifestyle and hired a nutritionist in a bid to slim down.
But filmmaker David Gordon Green admits it was a struggle to conceal the once-chubby star's transformation on the big screen.
He tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "About two-thirds of the way through the movie, Jonah made a conscious decision to say, 'I want to get healthy, let's do this.'
"We shot the movie out of order, so that helped disguise it a bit, but there are some scenes where you can see his pants don't fit anymore. It forbid reshoots."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »