Director's woes over Jonah Hill's diet
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: AP/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @JonahHill/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @jonahhill/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jonah Hill's drastic diet caused problems for the director of new comedy "The Sitter" after the funny-man began to lose weight during the shoot.
Hill was filming the movie last year (2010) when he decided to embark on a new healthy lifestyle and hired a nutritionist in a bid to slim down.
But filmmaker David Gordon Green admits it was a struggle to conceal the once-chubby star's transformation on the big screen.
He tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "About two-thirds of the way through the movie, Jonah made a conscious decision to say, 'I want to get healthy, let's do this.'
"We shot the movie out of order, so that helped disguise it a bit, but there are some scenes where you can see his pants don't fit anymore. It forbid reshoots."
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »