Hilary Duff 'not stressing' about losing baby weight
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jennifer Wilson Photography/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 17
New mother Hilary Duff has played down reports she is stepping up her exercise regime in a desperate bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, insisting she is not "freaked out" about slimming down.
The singer-actress gave birth to her first child, a son named Luca, last month, but she wasted no time in getting back to her exercise regime and returned to Pilates classes weeks later.
RELATED: Hilary Duff shares a photo of Luca
Duff recently admitted she was hurt by a series of cruel jibes about her new curves, telling Parade Magazine, "I read comments on my Twitter page about how I'm waddling into Pilates and I go, 'Wow, that's a really mean thing to say. I just had a baby three weeks ago!' There is a little bit of pressure but most of it comes from me."
RELATED: Hilary Duff welcomes a baby boy
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star has since enrolled in the popular and intense SoulCycle biking sessions to help shift the extra weight, but insists she is in no rush to squeeze back into her pre-baby wardrobe.
She tells UsMagazine.com, "I just started about a week ago at SoulCycle and I'm addicted to it. It's a great workout and it's perfect because it's only 45 minutes -- where else can you sweat like that in 45 minutes?"
RELATED: Jessica Simpson baby bump watch
"I'm not stressing about it (baby weight). I'm working out because I honestly missed it during my pregnancy -- getting in that good, hard workout. I need endorphins in my life to be a happy person. I want my body back but I'm not freaked out or anything -- just working out and trying to eat a little bit healthier."
Khloe Kardashian gets wild at a zoo in Sydney on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »