Edward Furlong accused of violating probation
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Slocomb/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dodson/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 10
Actor Edward Furlong has been accused of violating his probation after allegedly disobeying his estranged wife's protective order.
The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" star was sentenced to three years of probation in 2010 after he pleaded no contest to violating a restraining order obtained by Rachael Kneeland.
RELATED: Edward Furlong arrested again
He was required to abide by the ban throughout 2013, but on Friday he appeared in a Los Angeles court to face charges he recently violated the communication ban.
Details of when or how he reached out to Kneeland are unclear, but he was remanded in custody until his next hearing, which was set for March 4, according to TMZ.com.
This is the latest in a string of legal problems for the actor. He has been arrested two times in the past four months on domestic violence charges. He also lost a role in the new movie "Other Plans" due to his headline-grabbing antics.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite