Edward Furlong's Probation Gets Revoked
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dodson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Slocomb/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 10
By Entertainment Tonight
After his October arrest, actor Edward Furlong has had his probation revoked in court, ET has learned.
Furlong was taken into custody on Oct. 30 and charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly grabbing his girlfriend's arm at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to court documents, Furlong will be free from jail pending his next hearing, set for Jan. 11, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Vin Diesel and "Furious 7" co-stars chat losing Paul Walker and what it meant to have his real-life brothers fill in to complete his role in the film.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Look
From Crowd Ignite