Edward Furlong's Probation Gets Revoked
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dodson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Slocomb/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 10
By Entertainment Tonight
After his October arrest, actor Edward Furlong has had his probation revoked in court, ET has learned.
Furlong was taken into custody on Oct. 30 and charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly grabbing his girlfriend's arm at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to court documents, Furlong will be free from jail pending his next hearing, set for Jan. 11, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »