Edward Furlong's Probation Gets Revoked
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dodson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Slocomb/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 10
By Entertainment Tonight
After his October arrest, actor Edward Furlong has had his probation revoked in court, ET has learned.
Furlong was taken into custody on Oct. 30 and charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly grabbing his girlfriend's arm at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to court documents, Furlong will be free from jail pending his next hearing, set for Jan. 11, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »