Edward Furlong's Probation Gets Revoked
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: RD / Dodson/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Slocomb/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage9 of 10
By Entertainment Tonight
After his October arrest, actor Edward Furlong has had his probation revoked in court, ET has learned.
Furlong was taken into custody on Oct. 30 and charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly grabbing his girlfriend's arm at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to court documents, Furlong will be free from jail pending his next hearing, set for Jan. 11, 2013.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »