Eisenberg and Ansari turn pizza boys in California
- Photo: DA5/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Twitter2 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Buck/GQ7 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Josiah W./Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: Merrick Morton/Sony Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 15
- Photo: Merrick Morton/Sony Pictures14 of 15
Actors Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari tested their catering skills on Wednesday when they served up pizza in California to promote their new movie.
The "Social Network" star plays a pizza delivery boy in upcoming comedy "30 Minutes or Less "and he surprised customers at Goathill Pizza in San Francisco by stepping behind the counter with funnyman Ansari to help publicize the film.
The movie, which also stars Danny McBride and is co-produced by Ben Stiller, is due for release in the U.S. next month.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »