Elizabeth Hurley Announces Split from Husband After Cheating Report
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Elizabeth Hurley's three-year marriage to Arun Nayar is on the rocks.
On Sunday, the model-actress, 45, Tweeted: "Not a great day. For the record, my husband Arun and I separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this."
Hurley's announcement coincided with a News of the World report claiming her alleged affair with cricketer Shane Warne; the tabloid has pictures and video of the couple kissing, and says that they spent the night together Wednesday at London's Bentley Hotel.
After ending her 13-year romance with Hugh Grant in 2000, Hurley began dating Indian textile heir Nayar in 2002. The duo wed lavishly in March 2007 -- first at a castle in England, and then at a palace in Jodhpur, India.
Hurley has a son, Damian, 8, with former beau Steven Bing.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite