Elton John won't go near Twitter thanks to his 'big mouth'
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Bond/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP15 of 16
Elton John has vowed to stay away from Twitter for fear his tweets will land him in big trouble -- or even prison.
RELATED: Selena Gomez Birthday Flashback
The rocker insists his "big mouth" would get him into too much trouble if he signed up for the social networking site, because there are too many things he'd reveal.
RELATED: Hot,Young and Latin
He tells British tabloid The Sun, "It [Twitter] would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career."
RELATED: Romance Retrospective David Spade
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
"Entourage" cast gives their best Ari Gold impression, dishes about crazy dating experiences and more with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Boys Get Stumped
Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen asks the "Entourage" cast if they know the iconic car's license plate number and more trivia Q's!Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuess the Ring
From Crowd Ignite