Elton John won't go near Twitter thanks to his 'big mouth'
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Bond/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP15 of 16
Elton John has vowed to stay away from Twitter for fear his tweets will land him in big trouble -- or even prison.
RELATED: Selena Gomez Birthday Flashback
The rocker insists his "big mouth" would get him into too much trouble if he signed up for the social networking site, because there are too many things he'd reveal.
RELATED: Hot,Young and Latin
He tells British tabloid The Sun, "It [Twitter] would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career."
RELATED: Romance Retrospective David Spade
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »