Elton John won't go near Twitter thanks to his 'big mouth'
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Bond/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP15 of 16
Elton John has vowed to stay away from Twitter for fear his tweets will land him in big trouble -- or even prison.
RELATED: Selena Gomez Birthday Flashback
The rocker insists his "big mouth" would get him into too much trouble if he signed up for the social networking site, because there are too many things he'd reveal.
RELATED: Hot,Young and Latin
He tells British tabloid The Sun, "It [Twitter] would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career."
RELATED: Romance Retrospective David Spade
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite