Elton John won't go near Twitter thanks to his 'big mouth'
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Maurizio La Pira / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jon Bond/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Seth Wenig/Invision/AP15 of 16
Elton John has vowed to stay away from Twitter for fear his tweets will land him in big trouble -- or even prison.
RELATED: Selena Gomez Birthday Flashback
The rocker insists his "big mouth" would get him into too much trouble if he signed up for the social networking site, because there are too many things he'd reveal.
RELATED: Hot,Young and Latin
He tells British tabloid The Sun, "It [Twitter] would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career."
RELATED: Romance Retrospective David Spade
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »