Emily Blunt: Nothing Is More Important Than My Marriage
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: GSI/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: LCG/WENN16 of 17
One month after Emily Blunt wed John Krasinski in July 2010, the 29-year-old actress traveled to London, Scotland and Morocco to begin shooting "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen."
Though it could have made their first few months of marriage difficult, Blunt insists she always puts Krasinski, 32, first. "We were far from home I guess, but we were so busy working we really didn't think about it much," Blunt told Us Weekly at a luncheon for the film in NYC Wednesday.
"You talk, you email, you do all of that. There is no magic answer," Blunt explained. "It's just the way anyone else would do it. You do your best and make it a priority."
Without Krasinski by her side, Blunt spent her downtime bonding with costars Ewan McGregor, 40, and Kristin Scott Thomas, 51.
"We only had one day off a week, so there was a little local market -- they call them souks in Morocco -- and we'd go and buy jewelry and like little trinkets," the British actress told Us. "But mostly on the one day off we'd just collapse by the pool!"
"Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
The Rock meets his youngest fan and terrifies his makeup team during his adventures in New York City on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite