Emily Blunt: Nothing Is More Important Than My Marriage
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: GSI/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: LCG/WENN16 of 17
One month after Emily Blunt wed John Krasinski in July 2010, the 29-year-old actress traveled to London, Scotland and Morocco to begin shooting "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen."
Though it could have made their first few months of marriage difficult, Blunt insists she always puts Krasinski, 32, first. "We were far from home I guess, but we were so busy working we really didn't think about it much," Blunt told Us Weekly at a luncheon for the film in NYC Wednesday.
"You talk, you email, you do all of that. There is no magic answer," Blunt explained. "It's just the way anyone else would do it. You do your best and make it a priority."
Without Krasinski by her side, Blunt spent her downtime bonding with costars Ewan McGregor, 40, and Kristin Scott Thomas, 51.
"We only had one day off a week, so there was a little local market -- they call them souks in Morocco -- and we'd go and buy jewelry and like little trinkets," the British actress told Us. "But mostly on the one day off we'd just collapse by the pool!"
"Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »