Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are in 'No Rush to Get Engaged'
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Debbie Vanstory/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks15 of 16
"They just love spending time together," says a pal of the actor, 29.
To relax, the couple of more than a year caught Cirque du Soleil's Los Angeles show on Oct. 16 and braved a "Paranormal Activity 4" screening five days later.
In general, "They are absolutely adorable together," another insider tells Us Weekly. "They both seem to have their heads on straight ... They are the most normal couple I have seen."
Romantic bliss aside, Stone, 24, isn't clamoring for any wedding activity just yet.
"There's no rush to get engaged," adds a confidant. "They are both young and ambitious."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are in "No Rush to Get Engaged"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »