Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are in 'No Rush to Get Engaged'
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA11 of 16
- Photo: Debbie Vanstory/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks15 of 16
"They just love spending time together," says a pal of the actor, 29.
To relax, the couple of more than a year caught Cirque du Soleil's Los Angeles show on Oct. 16 and braved a "Paranormal Activity 4" screening five days later.
In general, "They are absolutely adorable together," another insider tells Us Weekly. "They both seem to have their heads on straight ... They are the most normal couple I have seen."
Romantic bliss aside, Stone, 24, isn't clamoring for any wedding activity just yet.
"There's no rush to get engaged," adds a confidant. "They are both young and ambitious."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are in "No Rush to Get Engaged"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
From Chrissy Teigen to Jessica Simpson, check out the celebs rocking retro looks!Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »