Emma Stone chops her hair, owns the Venice Film Festival red carpet
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/AP1 of 13
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: SGP/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: AP5 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: System.String/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: PH3/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet12 of 13
Green with envy!
Emma Stone flat-out owned the red carpet at the opening ceremony of the Venice Film Festival and premiere of her film "Birdman" on Aug. 27.
The actress, 25, looked stunning in an emerald tulle gown by Valentino. The full-length number featured a plunging neckline and criss-cross back and also had a knotted tie at the waist to show off her teeny figure.
While it may be easy to get lost in the loveliness of her gown, the "Amazing Spider-Man" actress also mesmerized us with a new shorter hairstyle. Her hair was inches longer when she arrived in Venice the day before with a shoulder-skimming bob. Then, for the event, Stone had chopped off inches of her auburn locks into a textured choppy 'do crafted by her main mane lady, celeb stylist Mara Roszak.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite