Emma Stone looks disheveled, strips down to bra on W magazine cover
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W1 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Glamour4 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Who's that girl? Glam-chic Emma Stone looks nearly unrecognizable on the cover of February's W magazine, stripped down and mussed up in an effort to make over the 24-year-old actress' good-girl image.
In the cover image, the usually put-together Stone tries for a more disheveled look, clad in nothing but a black strapless bra and a black leather jacket pulled down around her arms.
German-born Juergen Teller, who previously photographed both Dakota and Elle Fanning for semi-controversial ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs, shot the arresting cover.
The bra-and-leather-jacket look is a far cry from the polished silk-and-lace number Stone donned for the cover of Vogue last July. But it also may just be a sign that the actress is trying on an edgier image. Not that the process has been a completely smooth one thus far for the "Gangster Squad" actress.
"In real life, sometimes it's uncomfortable for me not to go for the joke," she said. One of Stone's first roles was in teen comedy "Superbad." "I've been looking at that in myself lately."
"Often, joking for me is a way of diffusing the awkwardness of a situation, so it's kind of exhilarating to be a part of projects where there's nothing funny or lighthearted."
MORE FROM W MAGAZINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite