Emma Stone reveals her style must-haves
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: HKA/HSS/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 22
- Photo: JXC/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA10 of 22
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Splash News12 of 22
- Photo: Peter/NPG13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet15 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG17 of 22
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet19 of 22
- Photo: Bruce Weber exclusively for Vanity Fair/Vanity Fair20 of 22
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W21 of 22
It's no secret that Emma Stone is a force to be reckoned with on the red carpet, and in a guest editor stint for the site Who What Wear, she's revealing her style must-haves!
Stone displays her signature wit when unveiling her personal favorites, including Serge Lutens' A La Nuit Eau De Parfum.
"I just bought Serge Lutens' A La Nuit Eau De Parfum ($120), and it's really beautiful," Stone says. "It smells like jasmine. The flower, not from 'Aladdin.' Jasmine from 'Aladdin' may also smell like this; I have no idea. I don't actually know her personally, but who could? She's such an enigma. And she has a tiger for a pet."
She also admits to getting a pretty amazing gift on "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" set: a much-coveted pair of Isabel Marant boots.
"The costume department on 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2,' led by the great Deb Scott, who is a genius, also got me an incredible starting gift: these Isabel Marant Dicker Boots ($600)!" Stone says. "They're gray suede, and I've always wanted them -- for two years. I'm like a dramatic 12-year-old. Two years is 'always' to me. I've been wearing them every day since I got them: two weeks, which feels like my whole life."
Not surprisingly, the Revlon spokeswoman lists the very affordable Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, a product she personally endorses, as a must-have, but which is her favorite shade?
"I love Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter ($8) in Candy Apple," she reveals. "This is some great stuff!"
As for her taste in jewelry, it's unsurprisingly eclectic.
"All of my favorite jewelry is sentimental, and none of it is very expensive because I misplace things a lot," Stone explains. "Recently I've been wearing KCD by Kyle Chan's Watermelon Tourmaline Necklace ($118) that I found on Etsy that's just a little piece of watermelon tourmaline. I hang out with a pretty woo-woo group of people, and somebody told me it's supposed to be calming. It's not working, but I like how it looks!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »