Emma Stone Terrified of Death
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 30
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 30
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 30
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Fame Flynet5 of 30
- Photo: Christopher Polk/KCA2012/Getty Images North America6 of 30
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 30
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 30
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 30
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 30
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks13 of 30
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage14 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 30
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 30
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.17 of 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage18 of 30
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 30
- Photo: CS5/WENN20 of 30
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN21 of 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 30
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP23 of 30
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks24 of 30
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP25 of 30
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE26 of 30
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN27 of 30
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP28 of 30
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News29 of 30
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Emma Stone has opened up about her fear of dying, saying she thinks about her mortality on a daily basis.
RELATED: Emma Stone at the 2012 Tony Awards
The actress admits she has been "hyper-aware" of death since she was a young girl, when she began suffering from terrifying panic attacks.
She tells The Sunday Times' Style magazine, "I'm close to my mortality. I think about it every day. Not in a freaky way, but constantly. I feel hyper-aware that everything could end. That's always been in my mind, for whatever reason, since I was very small. ... I think I tend to worry more when things are good. I know those times will change."
However, Stone says she has made progress tackling her issues with the help of a therapist.
She adds, "You know, it ebbs and flows. It's nowhere near as bad as when I was a kid. ... I feel very comfortable talking about it. ... I was in therapy for two years as a kid. As someone with anxiety, you're constantly waiting for the next (attack). It's how my mind works. The reason I went into my job is because it gives you an outlet for all these emotions. My first-grade teacher put me in my first play because I had the jazz hands in me. A year later, I had my first panic attack. I mean, I had really, really bad anxiety as a kid, and improv was kind of my savior."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite