Emma Watson: I Didn't Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Drinking Problem
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News17 of 18
Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" recently opened up to GQ U.K. about his secret struggle with alcohol, but Emma Watson wasn't really aware of her co-star's struggles.
"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she told David Letterman on the "Late Show" Monday night. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."
The actress said she and Radcliffe, 21, have a very different relationship when it comes to their consumption of "controlled substances."
"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she said. "We drink at 18 in the U.K., but I'm actually legal to drink now in the U.S. It's worth mentioning. I'm 21!"
Watson also confessed to getting "very, very drunk once in my life, as everyone has."
"I have been drunk, and I'll bow to that!" she exclaimed, standing up and good-naturedly bowing to the crowd.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite