Emma Watson: I Didn't Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Drinking Problem
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News17 of 18
Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" recently opened up to GQ U.K. about his secret struggle with alcohol, but Emma Watson wasn't really aware of her co-star's struggles.
"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she told David Letterman on the "Late Show" Monday night. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."
The actress said she and Radcliffe, 21, have a very different relationship when it comes to their consumption of "controlled substances."
"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she said. "We drink at 18 in the U.K., but I'm actually legal to drink now in the U.S. It's worth mentioning. I'm 21!"
Watson also confessed to getting "very, very drunk once in my life, as everyone has."
"I have been drunk, and I'll bow to that!" she exclaimed, standing up and good-naturedly bowing to the crowd.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »