Emma Watson: I Didn't Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Drinking Problem
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News17 of 18
Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" recently opened up to GQ U.K. about his secret struggle with alcohol, but Emma Watson wasn't really aware of her co-star's struggles.
"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she told David Letterman on the "Late Show" Monday night. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."
The actress said she and Radcliffe, 21, have a very different relationship when it comes to their consumption of "controlled substances."
"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she said. "We drink at 18 in the U.K., but I'm actually legal to drink now in the U.S. It's worth mentioning. I'm 21!"
Watson also confessed to getting "very, very drunk once in my life, as everyone has."
"I have been drunk, and I'll bow to that!" she exclaimed, standing up and good-naturedly bowing to the crowd.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »