Emma Watson: I'll return to Brown next year
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 28
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin2 of 28
- Photo: James Higgins/Splash News3 of 28
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 28
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 28
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 28
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 28
- Photo: HRC/WENN9 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 28
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 28
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.12 of 28
- Photo: AO1/WENN13 of 28
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN14 of 28
- Photo: Mitchell/GP/Splash News15 of 28
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN16 of 28
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com17 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 28
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News19 of 28
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News20 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News21 of 28
- Photo: Splash News22 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News23 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News24 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Moore / Splash News/Splash News25 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News26 of 28
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP27 of 28
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) -- "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson says she plans to return to Brown University to complete her degree.
The British actress who plays Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" series tells The Virginian-Pilot that she remains enrolled at Brown even though she'll study at England's Oxford University in the fall.
She says she intends to return to Providence in 2012 to complete her studies at the Ivy League school.
RELATED: Emma and more celebs acting funny
The 21-year-old Watson left Brown earlier this year, saying she wanted to devote her time to the final "Harry Potter" film and other acting opportunities.
The final chapter in the series premiered last week, setting box-office records. It took in an estimated $168.6 million domestically from Friday to Sunday. That beats the previous best opening weekend of $158.4 million for 2008's Batman blockbuster "The Dark Knight."
RELATED: Emma and more celebs out and about
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite